Success is very simple for us all
The idea that to pursue your dreams means giving up everything that is dear to you is nonsense:
- Success does not necessarily mean leaving your present company – indeed, it may be to stay and grow and find fulfilment.
- Success does not necessarily mean anything to do with work or your career
- Success is yours – it is yours to own and no-one else has any right to tell you that your success is wrong, if you do not hurt, or damage, someone else.
Success is indeed very simple, for anything in your life:
- Know what you want to do, or where you want to be
- Know where you are now
- Know what you have to do, to get to where you want to go, or where you want to be
- And, do it!
Whatever you want in life, you have massive power and potential to make it happen, to bring it closer and there is no point having such huge potential, if you do nothing with it.
Your future is your choice, always. You, me, everyone can always choose what we do, how we act. And: whilst we may not be able to control other people, events around us and in the world, and things that happen to us, we can always control how we react.
Adapted from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naked-Coach-Business-Coaching-Simple/dp/1841127566
#Success #Dreams #Motivation #Leadership #Life #Entreprenuers